Monday, August 6, 2012

2012 Olympic Games: Bolt is the fastest man in the world and Olympic record


Usain Bolt is still the fastest man on the planet. The Jamaican won Sunday 's 100 meters of the London Olympics with a time of 9.63 seconds . It was the second fastest time in history, surpassed only by his own world record of 9.58, and also set a new Olympic record.
Bolt cleared any doubts about his physical problems and, although it had a perfect start, 12/100 surpassed by his compatriot Yohan Blake, the world champion who recently defeated in qualifying for Jamaica.
American Justin Gatlin took the bronze with 9.79 . Bolt turned in the second man in history that validates the crown of the showpiece athletics, after Carl Lewis won 1984 and 1988 . The sprinter also try to repeat his title in London, 200 meters and 4 × 100 relay.
" I did not get the best out of my life . My coach told me before the race not to worry because I am the best. People can say what they want, when they get the big occasion, there I am , "said Bolt once the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment